Monday 1 December 2008

Spilling out my Moments.

These are not shown in order, unfortunately everytime I tried I messed up with that... Sorry!

But these images show a little collage scrapbook I made a long time ago,
but still treasure just as much now.
The ideas behind this were simple, I took my personal diary, and focused on some of the most interesting/unusual/thought provoking/controversial thoughts I had wrote about, and decided to try represent these feelings through collage.

The results are as shown.
I absolutely loved this project, and found it to be some of my most personal and involved work yet. Each page throughout this book shows a different, unique side to my personality, according to what I was feeling at that exact space in time.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, please leave comments! :)
thanks xx














No comments: