Monday 1 December 2008

First Blog!

Okay so, my first blog! :) This might take a while to get into, but hopefully I'll be an expert soon enough...

I'm hoping to use this blog in a really creative way, as a narrative for my everyday life, I suppose. I'd love to be able to write about what I'm doing, thinking, feeling, hoping etc. and to use this as a sort of online diary, as well as uploading my work regularly.

I hope I can get lots of feedback! :) Any constructive criticism is completely welcomed! Also, I'd love recommendations of any blogs/work you think I'd be interested in? Or if you think we're on the same wavelength creatively, tell me! I'm always on the lookout for new things to be inspired by !

Okay I'm going to go now, further my exploration of the Art world, in hopes of making a difference somewhere along the line.... even just a little bump ? Lol. Please do comment, and let me know somebody is reading! :)

Remember,
"
There's no retirement for an artist, it's your way of living so there's no end to it."
- Bono.

No comments: